For Spiral Price Information Please Provide the Following Information:
1. Diameter of Desired Staircase Needed. (66" diameter and larger are code compliant)
2. Height of Stair - Finished Floor to Finished Floor Levels.
3. Type of Tread Material Needed - We Offer Precast Concrete, Diamond Plate or with Framing Ready to Accept Wood, Trex or Similar Plank Material (That Material to be Provided by Other than NWSR.)
4. Primer Painted Red Oxide Only or Sandblasted, Prime, Powdercoated (Recommended)
5. If You Would Like Us to Install or Will Pickup Here at our Shop?
6. Where (city) is Your Jobsite Located. Will a crane be needed for install?
7. Do You Need Code Compliance? We can build all sizes!
8. Railing Style, Standard, Horizontal, Raised Pipe, Special Pickets or Castings? (See Spiral Photo Page for Examples)
Treads & Landings:
Our stairs are made in such a way that a tread may be removed or replaced at any time. All treads except diamond plate are installed after the stairway is installed.
All of our units are welded steel one piece construction. Unless otherwise requested. Custom built to your individual specifications, using only the finest materials available